|Please see the announcement from AGECOM regarding the discontinuation of the products produced by AGECOM after November 27th 2020. The Export Utility can still be downloaded so that existing customers can ensure they're using the most recent version. If you have an urgent requirement to use this product and would like a license please contact us for assistance.|
Please note - we are now providing the service of performing the export of Notes / Domino documents for customers. Click here for more information
The Export Utility for Notes enables you to export data from any Notes database into the following formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- CSV (comma delimited)
- Fixed Width
- Attachments Only
- Other character delimited formats
The export utility includes the following features:
- Data in view columns can be exported, specific fields in documents can be exported or whole documents can be exported.
- File attachments contained within documents can be exported.
- Selection criteria can be used to specify which documents to export - this can be a Notes selection formula, based on values contained within document fields or based on values displayed in view columns.
- Exported files can be saved to the filesystem or in the export application itself. You can specify the filename or have the filename determined from a Notes formula or field value.
- Exports can be scheduled to be run on a once-off basis or periodically - every 5 minutes, hourly, daily, weekly or monthly using the Export Scheduler. You can even setup your own preferred schedules.
- Exports can be run in the background on the Notes client enabling you to continue working while the export runs.
- View column formatting such as font style, alignment, color, column settings, etc can be exported to retain data formatting when exporting view columns.
- Additional special document information can also be exported - attachment names, document size, # of responses, note id, universal id, created, last modified, last updated by.
- Administrator can control which databases may be exported from.
- Quick Export functionality - simply select a database, the view to export and the export format type and the export starts immediately.
- Exports can be run on-demand from external applications.
- Filtering of non-standard characters from exported data.
- You can supply your own customised LotusScript code to be automatically executed before, during and after the export giving you more control over the complete export process.
- Export design cache engine to speed up navigation and selection of design elements in databases.
- Full help documentation.
- Full error logging and online debugging to help with troubleshooting of problems. Any error logs can be easily sent to our customer support team automatically at the click of a button.
- Intuitive user interface.
- A full update history is available in the Help - About document of the application.