|The Contacts Synchronization utility for IBM® Lotus Notes® synchronizes contacts located in your Lotus Notes personal address book with the contacts located in your Domino® server based mailfile. When using the Lotus Notes client, contacts are maintained in your personal address book, however, when using a web browser or other web based product (such as iNotes) to access your Lotus Notes mailfile on a Domino server, any contacts you add are stored in the mailfile itself. This utility ensures the synchronization of your contacts lists in both locations.|
Features of this product include:
- Synchronizes all your personal contacts and group information between your Lotus Notes client address book and iNotes / Domino Web Access contacts.
- Synchronization of contacts for roaming users.
- Supports additions, deletions and updates of contacts.
- Categorization of contacts is maintained.
- Rollback feature - rollback your contacts to a previous point in time. Great for data recovery.
- Supports multiple users, multiple address books and multiple mailfiles.
- Detection and merging of duplicate contacts into a single contact.
- Automatic synchronization of contacts is available and can be enabled / disabled as required.
- All synchronizations are logged providing a summary of the number of contacts processed (ie. contacts added, removed, updated, etc).
Full help documentation is available in the 'Help - Using' database document. The help documentation includes installation, deployment and using the utility. Release history has also been included.